My husband and I stayed at the Park Lane Hotel for our honeymoon in November 2011, This is the second time we have stayed at the hotel and we werent disappointed. I highly recommend booking the executive package. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great (plenty to choose from) and the location is the hotel itself is perfect... Close to the MTR, Times Square and if you need a Taxi there are plenty available from outside the lobby. All staff we had contact with from the reception staff through to the cleaners we friendly and helpful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel is conveniently located within the business, shopping and entertainment districts. With 40 years of experience, hotel constantly upgrade to meet guest expectations. Overlooking the famed Victoria Harbour and Park with fully-equipped meeting and function facilities, accommodate guest with spacious guestrooms. The Park Lane Hong Kong provides a perfect location for both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Lane Hotel Hong Kong
- The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel