We enjoyed this hotel in the main despite having to work hard to get into our room before 12 noon. The room was lovely and spotlessly clean and had everything we needed. Breakfast was about £11 sterling and was excellent, however there was nothing in the area to go to instead because we were well away from the main attractions. Peak tram and avenue of stars are well out of range to walk but a taxi cost about £8 sterling each way and the taxis are metered, which helps. The lounge is comfortable with reasonably priced snacks and expensive drinks ( £5 approx for a small beer). Staff in general are excellent and there is wifi available but at a cost of about £11 per day sterling or about £4 per 15 minutes in the business centre. If you're not bothered about the location then this is a good hotel, despite the add ons being a little pricey in our view.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza North Point Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza North Point Hotel
- Harbour Plaza North Point Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location:Conveniently located in the Eastern District of Hong Kong Island, Harbour Plaza North Point is just one minute walking distance to Quarry Bay MTR Station (Exit C). We also provide quick access to the renowned shopping centre “Cityplaza” in Taikoo Shing area, Causeway Bay, Wan Chai, Central and Airport Express Hong Kong Station by hotel complimentary shuttle bus service and other tourist attractions such as The Peak, Ngong Ping 360 as well as Hong Kong Disneyland by subway. Accommodation:Harbour Plaza North Point has 669 tastefully designed guest rooms and serviced suites. While most boast views of the eastern side of Victoria Harbour, all are equipped with in room broadband service, ensuring maximum guest comfort for both short and long term visitors. Rooms are categorized into City view, Hill view and Harbour view with choices on Superior, Deluxe, Studio and Harbour Club Floor. For whom commands more spacious accommodation, One-bedroom Suite and Two-bedroom Suite are also available.Restaurants:Savor delectable Chinese cuisine from our famous Hoi Yat Heen or sample the bountiful international menu and buffets at Greens Café. Sit back and relax in cozy environment to enjoy drinks at The Point. Enjoy a quick and light snacks at Java Mama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Harbour Plaza North Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.