Good location for hotel. Hotel was close to MTR and to CityPlaza hotel. Staff and reception at this hotel is standard cold business personalities. They don't smile and they dont' accommodate.
The hotel is old and dated. The shower was a box and had mold growing on the sides and edges. The hotel is dated but works. However, for our family of 4 that stayed there, the 1 bedroom was a necessary size apartment room - BUT the SOFA bed was terrible. It was lumpy, SUNKEN, and had NO support. You ended up with a BAD BACK when you wake up. The hotel could not accommodate anything else unless we upgraded to a 2 bedroom with a considerable price difference. The internet is not included and they charge over $20 USD per day ( no other bundle or weekly package) - OVERPRICED. They were not accommodating for this either. Overall, good location of hotel - bad service, old and moldy, and bad beds will be our memory of this place.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza North Point Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza North Point Hotel
- Harbour Plaza North Point Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location:Conveniently located in the Eastern District of Hong Kong Island, Harbour Plaza North Point is just one minute walking distance to Quarry Bay MTR Station (Exit C). We also provide quick access to the renowned shopping centre “Cityplaza” in Taikoo Shing area, Causeway Bay, Wan Chai, Central and Airport Express Hong Kong Station by hotel complimentary shuttle bus service and other tourist attractions such as The Peak, Ngong Ping 360 as well as Hong Kong Disneyland by subway. Accommodation:Harbour Plaza North Point has 669 tastefully designed guest rooms and serviced suites. While most boast views of the eastern side of Victoria Harbour, all are equipped with in room broadband service, ensuring maximum guest comfort for both short and long term visitors. Rooms are categorized into City view, Hill view and Harbour view with choices on Superior, Deluxe, Studio and Harbour Club Floor. For whom commands more spacious accommodation, One-bedroom Suite and Two-bedroom Suite are also available.Restaurants:Savor delectable Chinese cuisine from our famous Hoi Yat Heen or sample the bountiful international menu and buffets at Greens Café. Sit back and relax in cozy environment to enjoy drinks at The Point. Enjoy a quick and light snacks at Java Mama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Harbour Plaza North Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.