We were delighted with this hotel. We arrived to find that, because they were full at the time, we had been upgraded. We found ourselves on the 33rd floor with a lovely view - admittedly not panoramic as there were high buildings to each side - across the harbour to Kowloon. This was nice by day, with the mountains behind Kowloon, and even nicer by night when Kowloon was lit up. The bed was very comfy, which means a lot to me, and the pillows were sublime. We had an apartment rather than a hotel room, so there was a separate loungeroom and a kitchen. However, we thought it was a little weird that - apart one one cup and once saucer and one spoon each - there was no cutlery or crockery or cookware at all. I wondered what was the point of having a kitchen if there are no utensils or eating equipment. Also, I feel it is a little on the mean side to have just two coffee sachets, two sugars, two teas, two whiteners per day per apartment. If someone if a coffee drinker, it is not unreasonable, surely, to want two cuppas a day each. Perhaps more could have been provided. We didn't ask and perhaps we should have. In any case, these are fairly minor quibbles. The staff were helpful, the place very clean and we enjoyed our stay here very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location:Conveniently located in the Eastern District of Hong Kong Island, Harbour Plaza North Point is just one minute walking distance to Quarry Bay MTR Station (Exit C). We also provide quick access to the renowned shopping centre “Cityplaza” in Taikoo Shing area, Causeway Bay, Wan Chai, Central and Airport Express Hong Kong Station by hotel complimentary shuttle bus service and other tourist attractions such as The Peak, Ngong Ping 360 as well as Hong Kong Disneyland by subway. Accommodation:Harbour Plaza North Point has 669 tastefully designed guest rooms and serviced suites. While most boast views of the eastern side of Victoria Harbour, all are equipped with in room broadband service, ensuring maximum guest comfort for both short and long term visitors. Rooms are categorized into City view, Hill view and Harbour view with choices on Superior, Deluxe, Studio and Harbour Club Floor. For whom commands more spacious accommodation, One-bedroom Suite and Two-bedroom Suite are also available.Restaurants:Savor delectable Chinese cuisine from our famous Hoi Yat Heen or sample the bountiful international menu and buffets at Greens Café. Sit back and relax in cozy environment to enjoy drinks at The Point. Enjoy a quick and light snacks at Java Mama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harbour Plaza North Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza North Point Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza North Point Hong Kong