What more can I say? The location suited me as I have relatives in the area of Tin Shui Wai. It is only a 10-15 min tram ride into the built up area of Yuen Long where there was no shortage of places to stuff my face. However, if you are looking to explore Hong Kong, ideally you want to stay somewhere in central Kowloon or HK island. I did not mind the hour commute into the densely populated region. It felt more like an retreat from the hustle and bustle of central Hong Kong.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong Hotel
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel & Shopping Complex situated near Tin Shui Wai Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.