We booked a Superior Double room for 6 nights and we were impressed to see it was such a large room. The room was the largest we have ever stayed in, complete with a living room area, a breakfast table, and a kitchenette with a microwave. The room was very clean and the bathroom was really nice. It looked cleaner than the one in our own home.
We had pleasant surprises as we noticed the room included new slippers, cotton swabs, toothbrush, toothpaste, instant HK milk tea mix, instant coffee mix, bottle of water per person staying in the room. These would all get refilled each day! The free water helps a lot when you're out and about exploring as it saves you from having to purchase from 7eleven each time you go out.
The only issues we had was that the hotel was far away from the city and the TV was way too small for the size of the room. It will take about an hour to get across to HK island. The price though more than makes up for these drawbacks. I would recommend that first timers to HK to not stay this far as travel time will take up precious exploration time. This hotel is walking distance to the Wetland Park so it's not like there's absolutely nothing to do in the area. Definitely stay here if you want to explore the New Territories area.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong Hotel
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel & Shopping Complex situated near Tin Shui Wai Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Otel, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.