This hotel is far away from city centre but it is still quite convenient.
The room is a tiny bit old but it is very spacious. Everything is clean and the bed is comfortable. It's quite home-like that there are a fridge and a microwave in the room. The only down side is the air conditioning system. It was too cold if we switched the air-con on but if we switched it off it was too stuffy. The heating system was not working even we followed all the instructions.
The gym is quite fully-equipped but the closing hour is a bit early. It opens from 7AM to 10PM every day.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong Hotel
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel & Shopping Complex situated near Tin Shui Wai Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.