We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights as the accommodation is pretty descent and I have read a couple of reviews before booking this hotel . Upon check in the hotel was so busy with a whole chinese groups that were checking in at the same time , nevertheless we expected the 4 stars hospitality . The room is big and got a splendid view over the area TSW ( Tsim Shui Wai) , very clean and neat . The hotel was always busy during the day because they offer shuttle service to town , because the area where the hotel is located is very far . We prefer to use the MTR which was quite easy and smooth to move around I should say . They were two small shopping malls close to the hotel and very limited . If you are on a budget trip and you would like to stay longer up to 4 or 7 nights and cheap is what you are looking for , then I would suggest the Harbour City .
I should add that the staff are very friendly and helpful all the times , one thing I didn't like about this hotel is it was too crowded during breakfast time and buffet selection was very limited .
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong Hotel
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel & Shopping Complex situated near Tin Shui Wai Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.