Reasonable hotel if staying in the local area. Far from town for daily commuting, although takes about 40 minutes from nearby station. Local resturants only cater for the local cuisine, although there is a park and shop supermarket nearby. Room itself was decent although 27th floor air condition was questionable. I woke up with a dry throat every morning. Changed to 23floor which was better. Breakfast menu never changes and no room service. Staff was ordinary. Annoying however when they use the quest elevators instead of service. Elevators are busy in the morning.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong Hotel
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel & Shopping Complex situated near Tin Shui Wai Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.