We stayed here in February and have returned 3 times. It has everything we need. Good size rooms, near the metro (just 2 minutes walk). Shopping centre next door with lots of food options and a good supermarket.
The swimming pool, steam and sauna are excellent and everything very clean. But check because they close the pool on 18 November.
Staff are friendly and helpful except for the breakfast staff but they are the same everywhere, don't know why. 10 minutes before breakfast finishes they are clearing everything away and on the exact closing time there is NOTHING left.
They kept our luggage while we went for a break to Macau, I left my backpack on the transfer bus so I phoned and it was there at the hotel when we returned. Thank you very much.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong Hotel
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel & Shopping Complex situated near Tin Shui Wai Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.