Stayed for two nights on the way from UK and Bangkok. Shuttle service from airport efficient, cost 100HKD each, ran on time.
Friendly greeting from reception staff and even got upgraded for some reason.
Hotel room very good except for the rock hard beds. Great view
Hotel right next door to small shopping mall with several food places.
The outstanding thing about this hotel was the gym (varied and well maintained equipment and very large for an hotel)
Great sauna and steam room.
Be warned this hotel takes very large groups, we encountered lots of Chinese who were very rude, pushing and shoving everyone out of the way. That's why they upgraded us to a high floor!!
Overall yes I would recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong Hotel
- Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel & Shopping Complex situated near Tin Shui Wai Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Harbour Plaza Resort City Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.