stayed at the Horizon Club floor, harbour view for two night and was mesmerized by the view of the harbour (room 2027). We had or breakfast on the club floor but change our mind when we saw the food there - Cafe Kool offers more food and variety and the servers there are all so pleasant and always greet us with a smile.
I have stayed in many hotels on executive floor - I must say this is the first hotel that I was not impressed with the food served during the cocktail hours. One word summed up the food - PATHETIC ! Even the Traders hotel in Kuala Lumpur serves better food during cocktail!
I checked out on August 9th and and I realized the hotel has still NOT released the deposit taken from me when I checked in. This is the first hotel that's taking it's time to release the money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong