We stayed 4 nights at Kowloon Shangri-la from Mar. 29 - Apr 1/13 before a cruise. We stayed in a deluxe harbour view room and we were very impressed with the size of the room, the cleanliness and the view was amazing. We were welcomed with tea and fruit that was brought to our room. The service was great and the staff were very friendly. The location also was very good, easy to get around from the hotel. Beautiful hotel, great service, one of the nicest hotels that we have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Ctrip DaoDao, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong