The Shangri La is located slightly to the east of the bustling part of Kowloon, so it is close enough to enjoy the activity, but also to escape. It is a well equipped 5 star hotel. The rooms are very large, and 5 star. The restaurants are good. The gym is adequate, the indoor pool fairly small.
The convention facilities are good as long as you don't want natural light as they are underground.
Opposite and next door are smaller malls, with larger higher quality ones within a couple of blocks. There are tailors everywhere asking for business. Cheap things include luggage, tailored clothes, jewelery. The top end fashion shops are at global prices. Food is the full range of prices. Breakfast in the hotel was around US$30 for an enormous selection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong