We always look at TripAdvisor for hotel recommendtions, and everyone has different experiences at any given hotel. We love Shangri-la and stayed at three of them on this past trip (October), beginning with Kowloon and moving on to Xi'an and Guilin in China. None of them disappointed. The brunch buffet at each one had different regional choices as well as western-style breakfast food, but all were spectacular. Great service, accommodations, beautifully appointed rooms, professional staff who speak excellent English. We felt, at the end of each day, that we were returning to our own little oasis--a hotel that soothes and mitigates jetlag!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong