As the chain's flagship property, this hotel delivers on all counts. Although the hardware is a little dated, the service is top notch and the attention to detail is amazing. Some of the things that caught my eye were a regular-sized scissor in the room, hair band in the bathroom, full set of plates and cutlery in room, swimsuit dryer in the changing room, and single-servings of alcoholic wipes on the running machines. Although I prefer Technogym, they have a very well stocked selection of Lifestyle equipment. There is also a window with sunlight on one of the walls of the gym. It is also one of the most spacious and well-appointed gyms I've seen. Their staff was incredibly friendly. I stay here whenever the Four Seasons is not available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong