Mostly I am not in the mood to write a review but I stayed so many times in
this hotel and I feel I should say it again. This is one of the best city hotels
I have stayed in the past years. How many times ? I can't remember again but
7 or 8 times and my recent visit in late november was again TOP OF THE TOP!!
The interior is Shangri-La ! Nothing else , you might like it or not if you are a design
guru you should in the Upper-House but if you like a bigger hotel with luxury touch
and splendid restaurants, you feel like home here. I always mention a quiet room in
my bookings and so I had no to comment on this while check-in , my room was far
away from the elevators , perfect. I would like to mention again the Cafe Toe for
breakfast and dinner-buffet, what a choice and I am not a big eater so I see happy
people around putting up their dishes with Lobsters, Sashimi and all the fine delicate food.
Extremly efficient staff here. Congratulation again, this hotel is top-notch in all senses unless
the Spa which I only visited once some times ago and which did not convince me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong is a welcoming luxury hotel in the heart of the city. It soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Island Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Shangri La Hotel
- Hotel Island Shangri La
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Island Shangri-La Hong Kong