From our arrival at Hong Kong airport until our departure from the hotel the level of service at the Peninsula exceeded the level of service we expected.
It was a return visit to the Peninsula and there is no doubt that we will return in the future. We like visiting Hong Kong and our stay at the Peninsula made our stay extremely enjoyable.
Our room was the same as we had stay in previously but it had been renovated. We liked the charm of the old room but the renovated room was equally as good.
We thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast in the Verandah Restaurant. It was an experience to see a large cruise boat go past the buildings.
We also thoroughly enjoyed some dining experiences in the Lobby.
Whenever we wanted some assistance it was always forthcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 11th December 1928, a legend of Asian hospitality was born – The Peninsula Hong Kong opened its doors for the first time. Classic, contemporary chic arrives at The Peninsula Hong Kong, as this legend of the East redefines luxury once more. Heralding the latest guest-focused technology and a new era of personalisation, the launch of the newly renovated guestrooms in The Peninsula Tower have paved the way for the transformation of guestrooms in the Original Building, which will be unveiled in April 2013 to usher in the hotel’s 85th anniversary celebrations. Accenting simplicity and elegance, the new rooms aesthetic melds the distinctive design touches and high-tech extras present in today’s luxury yachts, motorcars, and private jets, taking The Peninsula guest experience to a new level of comfort. Extensive facilities include a Roman-style swimming pool, a 12,000-square-foot Peninsula Spa, nine award-winning restaurants and bars, superb banqueting and meeting areas, plus a Shopping Arcade.A fleet of fourteen Rolls-Royce limousines is available for luxurious airport transfers, and two MINI Cooper S Clubmen reflect the legendary Grande Dame’s youthful spirit, while the hotel's own helicopter service provides the ultimate in speed and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Splendia, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your The Peninsula Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Peninsula Hong Kong
- Peninsula Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Peninsula