This is one of the finest hotels I have ever stayed in. The building is magnificent, the location is great to explore Kowloon & Hong Kong and the breakfast is one of the best you'll find anywhere. We opted for the RR airport pick up and drop off and we used the car several nights during our stay. Be aware that the RR car service ends at 12:30a... If you stay in a suite they provide free pick up and drop off in their mini-cooper's which is also a treat. The are many high end gift shops in the lobby area.
The apartment: Nespresso coffee & tea machine!!!! Fresh fruit everyday & flowers!!! Everything in the apartment is controlled by a tablet!!! Tons of free on demand movies, artwork, sculptures in the room and a full functioning office was very convenient for conducting business while in town. Also they have free int'l voip phone service. The bathroom is completely marble.
Service: They catered to our every need and even to a few unusual requests.
Location: Kowloon. Amazing location in Kowloon but Kowloon, not HK
Do yourself a favor, book this hotel and don't look back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 11th December 1928, a legend of Asian hospitality was born – The Peninsula Hong Kong opened its doors for the first time. Classic, contemporary chic arrives at The Peninsula Hong Kong, as this legend of the East redefines luxury once more. Heralding the latest guest-focused technology and a new era of personalisation, the launch of the newly renovated guestrooms in The Peninsula Tower have paved the way for the transformation of guestrooms in the Original Building, which will be unveiled in April 2013 to usher in the hotel’s 85th anniversary celebrations. Accenting simplicity and elegance, the new rooms aesthetic melds the distinctive design touches and high-tech extras present in today’s luxury yachts, motorcars, and private jets, taking The Peninsula guest experience to a new level of comfort. Extensive facilities include a Roman-style swimming pool, a 12,000-square-foot Peninsula Spa, nine award-winning restaurants and bars, superb banqueting and meeting areas, plus a Shopping Arcade.A fleet of fourteen Rolls-Royce limousines is available for luxurious airport transfers, and two MINI Cooper S Clubmen reflect the legendary Grande Dame’s youthful spirit, while the hotel's own helicopter service provides the ultimate in speed and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Peninsula Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Peninsula Hong Kong
- Peninsula Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Peninsula