The Peninsula Hong Kong is quite the landmark, set amidst the backdrop of a busy city area in Kowloon.
My first experience was that of very attentive staff, extremely warm, hospitable and attentive to details. Along the room corridors, a bell hop walks infront of me and nothing escapes his eyes. He stops to reach under the sofa for a little piece of trash. Attention to detail is truely a trait that money cannot buy. It was something that he did not have to do, but the fact that he spotted it, and stopped to clear the piece of rubbish showed that as an employee, he had great pride in being a part of this fine hotel.
The Peninsula Hong Kong is a true embodiment of luxury hospitality and refined service. They claim themselves to be offer unmatched classical grandeur and timeless elegance and they have sincerely achieved this.
Would definitely recommend this property to anyone who appreciates service from the heart. Warm, caring and unpretentious.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- The Peninsula Hong Kong Hotel
- Peninsula Hong Kong
- Peninsula Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Peninsula
- The Peninsula Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On 11th December 1928, a legend of Asian hospitality was born – The Peninsula Hong Kong opened its doors for the first time. Classic, contemporary chic arrives at The Peninsula Hong Kong, as this legend of the East redefines luxury once more. Heralding the latest guest-focused technology and a new era of personalisation, the launch of the newly renovated guestrooms in The Peninsula Tower have paved the way for the transformation of guestrooms in the Original Building, which will be unveiled in April 2013 to usher in the hotel’s 85th anniversary celebrations. Accenting simplicity and elegance, the new rooms aesthetic melds the distinctive design touches and high-tech extras present in today’s luxury yachts, motorcars, and private jets, taking The Peninsula guest experience to a new level of comfort. Extensive facilities include a Roman-style swimming pool, a 12,000-square-foot Peninsula Spa, nine award-winning restaurants and bars, superb banqueting and meeting areas, plus a Shopping Arcade.A fleet of fourteen Rolls-Royce limousines is available for luxurious airport transfers, and two MINI Cooper S Clubmen reflect the legendary Grande Dame’s youthful spirit, while the hotel's own helicopter service provides the ultimate in speed and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Amex, Otel, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Peninsula Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.