my wife and i stayed here in early october and were very impressed. we upgraded to a suite with a harbour view which was expensive although ultimately worth it as it was our wedding anniversary. Wehad a great night in the Dickens bar within the hotel and would definitely recommend you give it a try.
staff are efficient and friendly and the hotel is well situated. we absolutely loved hong kong and hope to return someday.....when we do it will be back to the excelsior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Causeway Bay, the shopping centre of Hong Kong Island, The Excelsior, Hong Kong is only a five-minute drive from the city's central business district and 40 minutes by MTR from Hong Kong International Airport. The hotel features five exclusive Executive Floors with a private lounge, a fully equipped business centre, a state-of-the-art Fitness Centre featuring advanced fitness equipment and dedicated spa facilities, as well as extensive meeting and banquet facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Priceline so you can book your The Excelsior, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Excelsior, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Excelsior Hotel Hong Kong
- Excelsior Hong Kong