I have stayed at the Excelsior on a number of occasions and always go back as I can't justify spending twice the price or more to stay at one of the more well known five star places in central or above Pacific Place. Great service and great location for a multitude of restaurants. I love this part of town as it feels more like Hong Kong rather than somewhere like Pacific Place which could be any shopping mall in any part of the world. Yes the rooms are looking a bit tired and old fashioned and it could really do with a refurb but for me the quality versus price was a perfect match.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Causeway Bay, the shopping centre of Hong Kong Island, The Excelsior, Hong Kong is only a five-minute drive from the city's central business district and 40 minutes by MTR from Hong Kong International Airport. The hotel features five exclusive Executive Floors with a private lounge, a fully equipped business centre, a state-of-the-art Fitness Centre featuring advanced fitness equipment and dedicated spa facilities, as well as extensive meeting and banquet facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Excelsior, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Excelsior, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Excelsior Hotel Hong Kong
- Excelsior Hong Kong