Perfect location in the Causeway Bay area. Next to shops and restaurants. From the Causeway Bay subway station you can easily and rapidly travel to the rest of Hong Kong. Located some meters from Victoria Park which has a jogging track. I did one run there but because of heat and humidity I used the well equipped fitness center of the hotel which is accessible 24/24.
Service is excellent with members of the staff being very nice and helpful.
The Excelsior has a very nice rooftop bar and restaurant with a splendid nighttime view over Victoria Harbour and Knowloon. Perfect to have a drink and chill out. The restaurant however has limited choice and is of average quality.
Rooms are well equipped and are standard in for a hotel of this quality. My room was perfectly silent.
There are very few downsides. The hotel has no swimming pool as far as I saw. Furthermore, I continue to be annoyed about additional charges of about 10 Euro per day for WIFI in a four star hotel whereas this service is generally part of the overall service in most less expensive hotel chains.
- Also Known As:
- The Excelsior, Hong Kong Hotel
- The Excelsior, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Excelsior Hotel Hong Kong
- Excelsior Hong Kong
- The Excelsior, Hong Kong
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Otel, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip DaoDao and Olotels so you can book your The Excelsior, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.