Stayed here in Oct 2012.
Decent room with good attention to detail, excellent location.
Surprisingly quiet: didn't have too many neighbour noise issues.
Downside is that it really is extremely expensive to stay here, especially when wifi and breakfast aren't typically included in the room rate!
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Hong Kong Mandarin
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned 25-story hotel overlooking Victoria Harbour - Heart of business and financial district - Most rooms with balconies ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.