Another return visit and we cannot fault the service and general thoughtfulness of the staff in this hotel. Immaculate rooms with a great view and our kids all had presents and cute little slippers laid out for them on arrival. Breakfast buffet is very extensive and makes choosing what to have very difficult. Other food in the hotel of a high standard .
Great spa and gym, pool a little unsuitable for younger children. Very helpful concierge.
Expensive, but worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for nearly 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Otel, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental