If you want to feel as the most important person in the world, The Mandarin Oriental in Hong Kong is the place to be.
The location is fantastic, a few minutes walking to Central, Wan Chai, the Harbour, Soho, etc.
Rooms are very good size, and they keep cleaning and tiding up your room all the day long!
Food is good as well as breakfast but a bit expensive if you just take a coffee and a some bread. But for a big breakfast is good value for money.
Gym is fantastic, open 24 hours, and the staff is incredible. I have been in the Mandarin a few times and they always exceed my expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for nearly 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental