We recently returned to the Mandarin HK and from the minute you arrive at the front door you are made to feel like you have come home.
Everything about the hotel just oozes charm and character. In the sixteen years I have been visiting it has been refurbished and modernised more than once but has lost none of its style and grace. Nothing is ever too much trouble regardless of whether it's restaurant reservations for the concierge or another pillow from housekeeping.
Now it is time to count the days until my next visit to HK and the MO.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for nearly 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA and Otel so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental