We've travelled extensively across Asia, Australia and to a less extent Europe and this is possibly the best 5 star hotel ever. From the moment you're greeted at the entrance to the surprises you find within your room (such as "jet lag calming oil") you would not be disappointed. Yes it is expensive and possibly can't be justified as part of a big trip - BUT if you're in HK for only a few days and/or have a special occasion to celebrate then it's worth the splurge. The rooms have been renovated yet retain a uniquely Chinese feel, the gym is good and the location is perfect - only a few mins walk to the star ferry and central station. Overall loved it and would hope to be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for nearly 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental