I just recently stayed for one night. this hotel is definately the best i have ever stayed in. The staff in every department couldn't do enough for me, they were friendly, efficient, reliable & helpful and nothing was too much trouble and the rooom was spacious, modern, clean, well appointed and quiet. Excellent location. Bathroom was modern and the shampoo and bosy wash were fab. The mini bar is well stocked and just such a nice touch. Fresh juices each morning and the cafe for breakfast had pretty decent coffee but an excellent atmosphere.
I could not recommend this hotel highly enough. I will be recommending it and it will be my go to hotel for my regular visits in hong kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities for nearly 50 years, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and the city skyline. A collection of ten outstanding restaurants and bars, including three with Michelin stars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic spa, indoor pool and 24-hour fitness centre, make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the recognised home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental