Big on service, big on charm, big on luxury - with the most amazing shower head (yes, I took a photo and noted the make and model). The whole experience was exemplary and the hotel, while being one of Hong Kong's more mature properties, retains a sense of charm and quiet decadence.
I've read a number of the more recent reviews and I can but agree - in a big way.
The ONLY thing I will note as a very very slight limitation is the petite size of the indoor pool. Once two people are in doing laps, that's the space taken up. And they're short laps ;-p
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Hong Kong Mandarin
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned 25-story hotel overlooking Victoria Harbour - Heart of business and financial district - Most rooms with balconies ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.