Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel is definitely a great place to stay. Why?
1. Superb location. Located in Tsim Sha Tsui, just next to one of the biggest mall in HK - Harbour City Shopping Mall.
2. About 10 minutes walk to the Avenue of Stars (Good place to jog in the morning and evening. Lovely view)
3. Catch the Symphony of Light (Avenue of Stars) at night.
4. Located to so many other shopping malls besides Harbour City Shopping Mall. For examples, Langham Place, Silvercord, Ocean Centre,Sun Arcade, 1881 Heritage, etc Practically a shopping heaven.
5. Star Ferry - it's about 5 - 10 minutes walk to Star Ferry to catch a ferry to Central - Lan Kwai Fong.
6. Amazing service. Very attentive and always helpful.
7. Big spacious room with a view. I was on the high floor and got a nice view of Tsim Sha Tsui and Victoria Harbour. Breath taking.
8. 10 - 15 mins walk to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station.
9. So many restaurants around the area.
The only downside maybe? Rooms looks a bit old, but it is clean and spacious.
Highly recommended :)
- Also Known As:
- Marco Polo Hongkong
- Hotel Marco Polo Hongkong
- Marco Polo Hotel Hong Kong
- Marco Polo Hongkong Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Marco Polo Hotel
- Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour, on the doorstep of Star Ferry and Hong Kong's Cruise Terminal. Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel is in the heart of the commercial, shopping and entertainment district of Tsim Sha Tsui and integrated into Harbour City, Hong Kong's largest Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Priceline so you can book your Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.