Right at the end of Harbour City, the Marco Polo is a great hotel with excellent modern rooms and a great view of Hong Kong island. Great for shoppers as you're surrounded by all the boutiques (LV, Burberry, Chanel, you name it, it's here) and not so expensive retailers too (H&M).
Free wi-fi in your room is always a sign of a good hotel for me. You just have to connect and accept their T&Cs, and login.
Easy access from the airport via the train and shuttle bus that stops right beside the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located by the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour, on the doorstep of Star Ferry and Hong Kong's Cruise Terminal. Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel is in the heart of the commercial, shopping and entertainment district of Tsim Sha Tsui and integrated into Harbour City, Hong Kong's largest Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marco Polo Hongkong
- Marco Polo Hotel Hong Kong
- Marco Polo Hongkong Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Marco Polo Hotel
- Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel Hong Kong