Rooms are small, clean, remember you are in Hong Kong which has some of the priciest real estate in the world. Nothing to write home about the free breakfast, its good. Good location, close to everything, including metro station. The concierge is very very helpful in arranging tours, we even did a one day tour of china through him and it was a good one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosedale On The Park rests at the corner of Causeway Bay, Hong Kong’s most vibrant and energetic area for shopping, dining, entertainment and business. With a view over the historic Victoria Park and the iconic Victoria Harbour, Rosedale Hong Kong brings you a hotel for tranquility and comfort right at the edge of excitement and life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Rosedale On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosedale On The Park Hotel Hong Kong
- Rosedale On The Park Hong Kong