We were here for one night stay over prior to flying home.
We were upgraded to suites which were of a good size and very well maintained and clean. The only negative point was that the bathroom was quite small ( but don't let this put you off) the view at the window was of the harbour, plenty of hot water when you needed it and a comfortable bed.
Breakfast was of a high quality with not a huge choice especially fruit which I thought could have had perhaps a couple more choices, but overall very good, coffee and juices were of a high quality.
I don't know what a standard room looks like so can not comment but the suites are nice.
Overall a comfortable stay and well worthwhile.
- Also Known As:
- Rosedale On The Park Hotel Hong Kong
- Rosedale On The Park Hotel
- Rosedale On The Park Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosedale On The Park rests at the corner of Causeway Bay, Hong Kong’s most vibrant and energetic area for shopping, dining, entertainment and business. With a view over the historic Victoria Park and the iconic Victoria Harbour, Rosedale Hong Kong brings you a hotel for tranquility and comfort right at the edge of excitement and life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Rosedale On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.