Stayed at the Golden Mile many times, mainly because of its location.
It has been a while since my last visit so I think a review is appropriate.
The room I stayed in (double queen) on the 10th floor had an outdated feel.
Nevertheless it is adequate with a very comfortable bed, flat screen TV and because I am a Priority Club Gold member I got free wifi.
The bathroom is OK. I always prefer a separate shower, but with the very powerful water pressure in this bathroom I was very happy.
I dined one night in the Bistro on the mile, where breakfast is also served. We were very well looked after by the team. Attentive and friendly service.
Breakfast was extremely busy. The breakfast offering is very good indeed. I love the fact that you can get your own coffee from the two very good coffee machines. Much better than the old perculated coffee.
The second night I dined in Osteria, the Italian restaurant. This is a very good, very busy and authentic place. Excellent staff, a charming and personable manager.
The location of the hotel is great. Close to the Nathan Road MRT station and the harbour as well as shopping and dining destinations.
I can highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the very heart of Kowloon's bustling city centre lies the Holiday Inn Golden Mile , an oasis of quiet charm blending superior location, contemporary conveniences, and all the luxuries of home. The hotel is centrally located in the commercial and entertainment district of Tsim Sha Tsui, only a two-minute walk from the MTR (Hong Kong's underground Mass Transit Railway) and a forty-five minute drive from Chek Lap Kok International Airport. In addition, the famous Star Ferry and boat tour piers are also within five minutes walking distance. With invitingly comfortable guest rooms and suites, Executive Club floors, award-winning restaurants, a landscaped rooftop pool, a state-of-the-art health club, free high-speed Internet connection throughout the hotel, easy access to public transport plus shopping, dining and entertainment mere moments away - why would you stay anywhere else? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Golden Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hotel Hong Kong
- Holiday Inn Hong Kong
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Holiday Inn