Stayed here a 2nd time recently. Friendly and efficient service with clean rooms which are a good size. This is along crowded Nathan Road so don't expect a view but it is a great location for shopping as well as eating. Most places within a short walk or one can catch MTR nearby.
Good buffet spread for breakfast, which was included in my price. There is a small gym upstairs which I did not use this time round.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hotel Hong Kong
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hong Kong
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the very heart of Kowloon's bustling city centre lies the Holiday Inn Golden Mile , an oasis of quiet charm blending superior location, contemporary conveniences, and all the luxuries of home. The hotel is centrally located in the commercial and entertainment district of Tsim Sha Tsui, only a two-minute walk from the MTR (Hong Kong's underground Mass Transit Railway) and a forty-five minute drive from Chek Lap Kok International Airport. In addition, the famous Star Ferry and boat tour piers are also within five minutes walking distance. With invitingly comfortable guest rooms and suites, Executive Club floors, award-winning restaurants, a landscaped rooftop pool, a state-of-the-art health club, free high-speed Internet connection throughout the hotel, easy access to public transport plus shopping, dining and entertainment mere moments away - why would you stay anywhere else? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Golden Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.