I happened to find this hotel from ELLE magazine, at the time i was struggling in choosing a nice but high performance-price ratio hotel in HK downtown for a 4 days' vocation during CNY.
The pictures, historical background caught my eyes immediately and I didn't spend much time to discuss with my mate and finalized this hotel as our destination. It's good to keep away from crowded people, especially in the "golden week" where Chinese tourists are everywhere.
The hotel is nice, chic with fine decoration and good service.
* Room is spacious, especially the bathroom.
* 20-25 minutes' walk from Tai O market.
* Breakfast is limited. American BF, few choices from the set menu. It's a little bit boring for guests who stay 3 nights even longer like us.
* Nespresso cafe machine for free is a plus.
* You may also borrow some books to learn about the local culture and history from reception.
* Tourists visiting from 11 am to 6 pm is a problem. Which means you can't really enjoy the public area during day time. Room on 1/F might be better. But the only double bedroom on 1/F is too difficult to get.
- Also Known As:
- Tai O Heritage Hotel Hong Kong
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip DaoDao, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Tai O Heritage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.