“My favorite restaurant in Hong Kong” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Cucina Italiana

La Cucina Italiana
21/F-22/F, QRE Plaza, 202 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, China (Wan Chai)
852-21569115
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 4,346 restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Wan Chai
Neighborhood: Wan Chai
“My favorite restaurant in Hong Kong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

My wife and I just can not visit Hong Kong without having a meal at this restaurant ! ! Perfect size meals, friendly staff and affordable prices.
The owner puts his heart on everything he does. Decoration, designs, food, dish presentation and of course, the friendly smile at the door!!
We do recommend it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

100% Recommend
Hong Kong, China
“Always good quality food and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Had another excellent meal. Great tuna tartar and caprese salad for starters. Mains: gnocci, pesto pasta, sole fish and chicken diavolo were all excellent. This has become our regular Italian haunt which never lets us down.

South Florida, Florida
“My favorite Italian in Hong Kong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Hong Kong. The food is excellent, starting with the free bruschetta and bread with garlic that comes immediately after sitting down. My favorite dish is the gnocchi with meat sauce but everything that I have tried on the menu is excellent. I also can't say enough about the service. They are very friendly with the right amount of attentiveness, including the restaurant manager who always drops by the table to say hi and ask if we enjoyed our meal. It is also a wonderful place for families!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hong Kong, China
“Food ambience and the staff were excellent, I went back with friends !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

The first time I went with my husband for lunch but i had to go back with friends . We sat around and enjoyed the food and ambience till after 3pm and no one even discretely asked us to leave .
Loved the seafood risotto and the steak For dessert we had profiterolls it was just out of this world . The portions were good and prepared with care .
the staff were jolly and looked happy which helps when you want to have a leisurely meal.

• Visited November 2011