“Brunch” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Feast

Feast
29 Taikoo Shing Road, Island East, Hong Kong, China (Quarry Bay)
852-39683777
Neighborhood: Quarry Bay
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

The brunch was okay. There was a choice of main course which one had to specify from a list from the menu. This is not a big list , its just a okay kind of list.
All the other items in the buffet are standard breakfast kind of items.
I think buffets of these kind should have sufficient varieties but that was not available.

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
“Super delicious !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Great venue with fantastic salad bar and variety of mixed vegetables . Presentation and freshness and taste best in town . Good speedy service with prompt attention and value.

Visited October 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

During my brief stay in Hong Kong, I happened to visit this place for dinner on the first night itself. In the afternoon I had the filet-o-fish meal from Mac and wanted to have something filling.

I visited this place with two of my colleagues. I preferred to order some Indian style curry with rice. It really lived up to my expectations. The curry was not spicy at all but it had some amazing flavour. I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner.

Unfortunately, I could not visit this place again during my stay there (though I was on the 10th floor of the east hotel) but next time I shall make sure I don't miss it!

Some info:
FEAST (Food by EAST): Feast is a big, bustling café located on the 1st floor and offering all-day dining. Brimming with authentic Asian specialties and international favourites, our philosophy is ‘simple things, done well’.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Not value for money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

The break fast was not upto much for the price and hence I had have it elsewhere the next two days. The lunch I ordered was a tad better, but nothing to write home about.

Visited September 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Happy Friday ruined by insect on table”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have been to feast a couple times, given this place is so close to home, and the salad buffet has a lot to choose from. The staff are efficient in terms of collecting plates. But today there was an ant suddenly crawling into my plate of food. That's not a normal tiny size but a bee size ant, we were utterly shocked by the size and we have no idea where it came from. It is the most giagantic any I have seen. Not only did we receive no apology or compensation, all they did was to give us a new napkin. Seriously, my dinner is fine until the second I saw that crawling into my plate. Terribly disgusting ...

• Visited August 2013