“Happy Birthday!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tosca

Tosca
102/F, The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong | International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China (West Kowloon)
+852 2263 2263
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: West Kowloon
Description: Relive the passion and enchantment of one the world's most beloved operas through the inspired cuisine of Tosca. High ceilings, stately fountains and majestic chandeliers lend a Romanesque feeling to this stylish dining destination, open for lunch and dinner. The innovative Italian menu features improved favorites and thrilling interpretations of the region's notable cuisine, and an open kitchen allows guests an even more theatrical dining experience.
Singapore, Singapore
“Happy Birthday!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We came here for celebrating the birthday for Hubby's father. I booked the table in advance and requested them to do some birthday wordings on the dessert plate.

The day we came was a lovely day. Service was great and friendly. Staffs were professional and initiative. We had ordered 3-course lunch each (It costed HKD 1700+ for four persons after 10% service chg). Tosca had done what I requested for the birthday wordings on the dessert plate. Hubby's father was touched and flattered. Thank you Tosca for giving us such harmony afternoon.

I would say each dish looked presentable and tasted absolutely fantastic. I especially liked the dessert from Tosca, looked very delicate and in detail.

I would def. consider to visit again.

Cheers

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Taipei
“fantastic view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Please be sure to ask for a table by the window. The food was above average, but the view was the best. The service was also excellent. It's worth the extra money if you want to celebrate a special occasion.

Visited July 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Without doubt one of the best dining experiences I have had. My wife and I decided to try it as we often sit on our balcony and look at the lights flashing on the building. Food was exquisite, staff were attentive, my only issue was no matter what we ordered they always tried to suggest something different. Pigeon instead of lamb. If you want a surprise try the chocolate box for desert, amazing. Would I go back, certainly, would I recommend it, certainly.

Visited July 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent Sea View and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Had been to Tosca for more than 3 times with 1 occasion of getting a private room for friends gathering - although bit costy $$ but still worthwhile as we've got great sea view over the Victoria Harbour and the buffet was good. It's better to make early reservation as really hard to book for a table.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Shenzhen, China
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Firstly it has to be said that this a beautiful restaurant with stunning views. The staff are very attentive. The food was an expensive joke. My main ("secondi") was meant to be "rack of lamb". What I got were three of the tiniest lamb chops I have ever seen (without the bone there would not have been two ounzes of meat in total) accompanied by nothing. I was graced with this offering for the perfectly reasonable price of about 75USD (50GBP) !!

Two Michelin stars is not a license to treat your patrons like complete mugs or to trade on the possibility that they may be as precious as you are.

• Visited June 2013