Stayed at Hotel Bauhinia in Central for 2 nights. My travel in HK was to have a good comfortable hotel stay, must be near to MTR and with a cost lower than USD$170 per night as I will be spending 2/3 of my time in Disneyland, with easy accessibility to MTR, visiting HK's attraction and come back to the hotel for a good sleep.
Generally, I'm satisfied with the following :
- cleanliness of the room (5 out of 5 star)
- room interior (4 out of 5), comes with LCD TV, bar fridge, rain shower, deluxe room is larger and more leg room.
- quietness (4 out of 5), although right below the room's window is a busy road.
- convenience to MTR (5 out of 5), just a few paces away is the MTR entrance.
- nearby amenities (4 / 5), a short walk to the harbour centre and there you can find fast food, local food.
- took taxi from the hotel entrance (very short trip) to One IFC and from there check-in luggages for airport.
Bauhinia Hotel (Central) is considerably cheaper. The only difficult part is to find the hotel from the exit of the MTR (Sheung Wan).As the hotel does not have a clearly visible entrance, asking locals on the whereabout is the best help.
Overall a good stay and value for money if you need direct MTR access n decent room for a comfy sleep.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Bauhinia Hotel - Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bauhinia Hotel - Central Hong Kong