Don't let the other reviews scare you off. Sure, its no five star resort but as far as budget rooms in HK go you could do a lot worse. Our room was clean, and cleaned daily. The room is tiny, actually I don't think it could be any smaller and still have a double bed in there, but that's no reason to leave a bad review - you should know that before you book it. Staff were friendly enough, Wifi was good.
Chung King is where almost all the budget guesthouses in HK are located, and its a vibrant building with many nationalities. There are lots of great food options too, and it's a great place to change your money (we were even able to exchange nepalese rupees, at near market rate!).
Carlton is located in Block C, which is seems much quieter then the others too. Every time we used the elevator blocks A & B seem to have line-ups where as we get on the Block C lift straight away. That right there is a big plus for us.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Guest House Hotel Hong Kong
- Carlton Guest House Hotel
- Carlton Guest House Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Opening in 2012,offer the cheapest budget guest room for guest and located in the heart of Hong Kong.Room with Free Internet Access,TV,Air-Condition,Fan,Bathroom,Telephone,Soap and Towel,24 hours Hot Water is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Carlton Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.