We stayed at this hotel for two nights and we believe that it's a practical quirky little boutique hotel. If you are looking for a hotel to lazy around or enjoy a nice breakfast or meal, this is not the place to go:
- central location (near escalator and close to Central MTR station)
- very clean, stylish boutique hotel
- no breakfast option possible but hotel does have a Nespresso machine available at reception and tea is available in the rooms (no milk though) and there is a small breakfast diner litterally across the road that we enjoyed as it serves eggs, toast and fresh juices & smoothies.
- the rooms are small but it did not bother us. the beds are very comfortable and we were mainly there to sleep so that was perfect.
- the bathroom goodies are quite limited
- no restaurant, no bar
- free Wifi although it often did not work in our room on the 13th floor...
Would we go back: we might! although we may choose a slightly larger hotel next time where it is possible to hang out for a cocktail whilst reading emails!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your Butterfly on Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly On Wellington Hotel Hong Kong
- Butterfly On Wellington Hong Kong