There´s no MTR station close to L´Hotel Island South. But there´s a complimentary shuttle to Hong Kong MTR station that takes 18 minutes and departures from the hotel in more than 20 different times. Internet is free. It´s located very close to Ocean Park.
Rooms were immaculate cleaned, very modern furnished and good sized. Beds were very comfy and there´s was complimentary bottles of water each day. We´d a 27th hill view room.
Swimming pool and gym were very nice.
I had the opportunity to have breakfast, lunch and dinner at "Lis Bar Cafe", all were top notch service and quality. Breakfast and lunch cost was around 120 HK (US$ 16) and dinner 360 HK (US$ 47). At lunch there was a complete salad bar, two types of soup and fantastic desserts. Dinner was really expensive but was well assorted with many sea food options, ocidental and chinese food, pork, lamb and desserts.
I definitely recommend despite location (there is a free shuttle), the dinner cost (excellent service and quality) and MTR noise construction (choose hill side)!
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Island South Hotel
- l`Hotel Island South Hotel Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Island South Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located in the southern district of Hong Kong Island, the contemporary L’hotel Island South is the development of the Chinachem Group. This 37-storey hotel offers 432 spacious and design-led guestrooms and suites that are redefining conventional notions of comfort and style. As a convenience for today's global travelers, L'hotel Island South provides complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection and an array of other advanced technologies, plus superb meeting and banquet venues, a gymnasium and an outdoor pool that offer green vistas, and comprehensive business support. Complementing all of these is an eco-friendly attitude as well as a smart casual service style from our friendly and highly dynamic hotel crew. Whether for business or leisure, guests also enjoy quick and easy access to the territory's prime business, shopping, dining and entertainment hubs as well as a host of nice beaches, nature parks, plus heritage and cultural trails along the southern end of Hong Kong Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your L'hotel Island South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.