Do not judge a book by it's cover. Likewise, don't be misled by the surroundings of L'Hotel Island South, which cannot possibly impress any tourist. In fact, there is nothing of interest or simple pleasure within walking distance of this hotel.
L'Hotel Island South is surprisingly modern, clean, comfortable, spacious by Hong Kong standards, a perfectly peaceful and friendly place for rest and recuperation after a long trip.
The nearest convenience stores, restaurants, and cafes are only HKD 20-30 (USD 2.5 to 3.0) away in Aberdeen by taxi. The hotel's shuttle service is incredibly prompt for on-time departures to Central and major attractions. Imagine being downtown in the Central of all things bright and beautiful Hong Kong in as little as eight (8) minutes, i.e., early in the morning or late at night, 20 minutes during day-time rush hours. Return trips to the hotel are equally efficient with on-time departures from Hong Kong Station (Central), Level 2.
L'Hotel Island South is a "Diamond in The Rough" for the right price and suitable clientele. What more can we ask for?
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Island South Hotel
- l`Hotel Island South Hotel Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Island South Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located in the southern district of Hong Kong Island, the contemporary L’hotel Island South is the development of the Chinachem Group. This 37-storey hotel offers 432 spacious and design-led guestrooms and suites that are redefining conventional notions of comfort and style. As a convenience for today's global travelers, L'hotel Island South provides complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection and an array of other advanced technologies, plus superb meeting and banquet venues, a gymnasium and an outdoor pool that offer green vistas, and comprehensive business support. Complementing all of these is an eco-friendly attitude as well as a smart casual service style from our friendly and highly dynamic hotel crew. Whether for business or leisure, guests also enjoy quick and easy access to the territory's prime business, shopping, dining and entertainment hubs as well as a host of nice beaches, nature parks, plus heritage and cultural trails along the southern end of Hong Kong Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your L'hotel Island South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.