The L'hotel island south is near all locations that tourist or business people are going to visit while
on Victoria island.
The hotel is new modern and clean. Competent and friendly staff. Good wi fi connections.
Hotel shuttle bus to main points of interest operate on the half hour. Local transit buses to Central, and most other areas of interest, stop at the side entrance to the hotel.
For guests that wish to walk to the Jumbo restaurant it is only about a twenty min walk. A walk to the water park about twenty five minutes.
Rooms are good size and very comfortable.
There is construction going on to build the MTR and I would inquire of the desk clerk of the best room, if you need to have extra quite during the hours between 0900 and 1600. Otherwise the
construction does not seem to be an issue.
Nice hotel for families with children, as it is so easy to get to the water park. I should point out that this is a real plus, because the shuttle goes to the park, and taxi service and bus service out of the park can be a Nightmare.
I plan on staying here on my future visits to HKG.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located in the southern district of Hong Kong Island, the contemporary L’hotel Island South is the development of the Chinachem Group. This 37-storey hotel offers 432 spacious and design-led guestrooms and suites that are redefining conventional notions of comfort and style. As a convenience for today's global travelers, L'hotel Island South provides complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection and an array of other advanced technologies, plus superb meeting and banquet venues, a gymnasium and an outdoor pool that offer green vistas, and comprehensive business support. Complementing all of these is an eco-friendly attitude as well as a smart casual service style from our friendly and highly dynamic hotel crew. Whether for business or leisure, guests also enjoy quick and easy access to the territory's prime business, shopping, dining and entertainment hubs as well as a host of nice beaches, nature parks, plus heritage and cultural trails along the southern end of Hong Kong Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Ctrip DaoDao, Venere and Otel so you can book your L'hotel Island South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Hotel Island South Hotel Hong Kong
- L'Hotel Island South Hong Kong