It's my first time in Hongkong and I somewhat got culture - shocked. My mom explained to me that in Hongkong, every space is expensive-- meaning, the bigger space you have, the more you will pay. And since we're on a budget travel, when we saw this and the reviews about Oi Suen Guest House, we didn't hesitate to get it. When we get there, we really enjoyed it. Why?
a. Home-y. It truly feels like home. I feel comfortable with the room considering the fact that I'm claustrophobic. Everything you need for you to enjoy your stay, they have. Towels, soap gel (body gel), shampoo (hair gel), pillows, water, coffee, very fast internet connection (700kbps, my bro told me), thing is you have to bring your own laptop xDD I guess it's in the atmosphere created within the hostel :)
b. Convenient!! Not only it is accessible to places like Ladies' Market, Fa Yuen Street Market but also to Langham Place and Argyle Center! My mom and I could shop with ease and we could easily eat!!!
c. REALLY CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE! But of course, since it's really cheap and affordable, do not expect anything out of the ordinary.
d. Super adorable staff!! Rainbow is really nice and would assist you nicely with what you need, she also speaks english and understands the language. On the other hand, Sam (the guy -- her niece) can speak only little english but understands some of it. Well, at least he's trying unlike others who are rude.
There you have it! I hope you'd choose this place when you visit HK!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oi Suen Guesthouse is located at Hong Kong shopping center, Mongkok.We are newly established,comfort,clean and tidy,providing free computer Internet access,WIFI,cool and hot water,towel and personal appliances etc.All railway and bus stations can be reached within 5 minutes which is convenience for you to travel,visit and stay with us. Mongkok is crowded for 24hours,so the eating,shopping……all are surroundings.Even Hong Kong People ourselves also tend to book a hostel for our relatives in Mongkok as it is too convenience!We believe that nothing is more important then communication. We are pleased to be a travel consultant and solve your doubt with email, msn, facebook for communication. We wish the relationship between us is friendship. Our staffs are friendly and keen to make a recommendation about shopping and eating for you.So, OiSuen Guesthouse is your best choice! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Oi Suen Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oi Suen Guesthouse Hotel Hong Kong
- Oi Suen Guesthouse Hong Kong