i stayed at a-inn for three nights in november 2012. i booked a double room at hostelworld.com. i was very satisfied with my stay in a-inn and would stay there again. overall, it is a very good hostel and i definitely recommend it.
cleanliness - i had a very clean room and bath. everytime i go back after being gone for the whole day, my bed and beddings are fixed, floor cleaned as well and the bathroom.
- it is in sincere house, very near the ladies market. the nearest mtr exit is a short walk of less than five minutes, which was just fine by me. besides you walk eveywhere in hong kong. there are convenience stores, shops, street food, restaurants within the area. langham place is quite near too. i was even able to roam around very late at night. my only beef with the building is that there is no up button on the elevator so there were times when i had to go down to the ground floor to get up to the reception.
- the reception is on the 14th floor while my room is in the 12th floor. i wanted some extra space so i got myself a double room. my room had a window but it opened to an air shaft. no view to speak of but ar least i had a window so i didnt feel like i was in a box. the bathroom was small but that was something i expected. they provided a shower gel, shampoo and an electric kettle. the bed was firm and comfortable. i was given good pillows and a comforter as well so i slept very soundly. airconditioning was working well too. there wasnt a cabinet but the room had a full length mirror and a worktable that had a drawer.
- corresponding with them thru email wax a breeze. they even called me to confirm my stay on the day of my original arrival. i missed my flight and had to rebook it for the following day. i asked them to hold the room for me but i still had to pay the first night (i was originally booked for four nights). i thought that was better than having my reservation cancelled and arriving roomless in hong kong. it was very easy to deal and talk with the people there. i was also able to leave my luggage at the reception areafor some last minute shopping and exploring before my flight home.
- very good value for budget travellers. i highly recommend a-inn. for the room that i got, the location, i would say i made the right choice by staying here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Venere and Tingo so you can book your A-Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Hotel Hong Kong
- A-Inn Hong Kong