“Excellent experience with my family” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CHI Residences 314

You added CHI Residences 314 to your Saves list
CHI Residences 314
4.0 of 5 Apartment Hotel   |   No.314 Nathan Road, Hong Kong, China (Jordan / Yau Ma Tei)   |
Ranked #49 of 693 Hotels in Hong Kong
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Stayed at chi 138 for 5 nights, loved the apartments, huge space compared to smaller hotels in the area, they were clean, amazing views of the city/ harbour. Not in the centre of the CBD but it's a easy 10 min walk to the local cafés and metro station. I really recommend staying here.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights and thought it was great. The apartment we stayed in was clean and had nice extras like coffee and creamer and an umbrella. We really appreciated having a fridge and the coffee maker and kettle. The location was fabulous and the staff was very helpful. There was lots of space for us and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Wollongong, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

These apartments are in a central location very close to the subway. Very clean, well appointed rooms with extras such as an umbrella. All the staff were very friendly. There is one flight of stairs before you reach the lift but the staff carried our bags up and down these for us.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

This Residences was just we needed for two nights... maybe for a longer stay I would not recommended... I am amazed how they are able to fit all what is needed in such tiny place and still it is functional and comfortable. The residences were very basic in terms of hospitality but that is why this isn't a hotel but a building with apartments and studios... I didn't like that they provided me a room which was in a lower floor and was facing the rear courtyard facing very closely the window of the a neighboring building... so closed that easily I could see inside their apartment and they could see inside mine - which forced me to maintain my curtain closed and it made the room look even smaller... when I asked for a different apartment I was told that for the priced I've paid that was all I could be offered.... I guess I didn't pay enough for not to sleep with my neighbor looking at me!

Room Tip: I guess higher floor is better!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
CHI_Intl, Public Relations Manager at CHI Residences 314, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and thank you for bringing your issue to our attention. Close neighbouring buildings is one of the drawbacks of condensed city living but we have immediately taken measures to remedy this situation so that you or any other guest will not have to worry about prying eyes from an opposite building again.
Thanks again, we really do appreciate your feedback and hope to have you back with us on your next visit to Hong Kong.
Bastrop, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I had a late arrival flight into HK airport and needed to take the train into Guangzhou the following morning so I arranged to stay the night at Chi Residences 314. When I arrived at the hotel around 11:00 PM I was greeted downstairs by the night manager who helped me upstairs with my bags and took me in the elevator to my room to show me where all of the features of the room were. Then he told me about the night market where I could get some good food that late at night. Overall, it was a wonderful room, very quiet, clean, nice TV, nice AC and a very nice staff. Even when I checked out the maid called the office to report I left money on the table which I told them was her tip. I will surely stay there each time I have these same business plans and need to stay over night near the train station.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Macau, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed for one night, great location with just around 5 minutes walk from the MTR, the entrance was a bit hard to find as it was on the side of the road with a small door with logo. It was one of the most spacious room I stayed-in in Hong Kong with spacious living room and dining area will definitely return.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Been to CHI Residences 314? Share your experiences!