I visited Hong Kong in July 2014 and booked this hotel. The staff were really helpful in providing important information regarding the hotel before I decided to choose this hotel. After a few email exchange and reading reviews about the hotel, I decided to stay at this hotel.
When I arrived at the lobby my first impression was that the hotel looks dirty, but after observing it I realised that it was not dirt but it is just the way the tiles are. Check in was fast. Staff were nice and helpful. Got our room on the 18th floor. Nice room. Pillows are decorated with butterfiles. The room size is okay for me. Good view and fast wifi connection. They provide drinking water, tea and coffee maker, safe deposit box and refrigerator in the room. At the lobby, the hotel provides two mac computers for you to use.
The hotel is close to many places to eat, traditional market as well as Sogo and Times Square. The only thing that I don't quite like is that taxi cannot stop in front of the hotel but the taxi stand is just around the corner and really close to the hotel and you only have to walk less than a minute to reach it. Bus stop is just right in front of the hotel and I guess that is why taxis can't stop right in front of the hotel.
If I come back to Hong Kong again in the future, for sure I will go back to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining contemporary comfort with a classy dose of European pizzazz, Butterfly on Morrison cannot enjoy a better location than where it is at Causeway Bay. That means 5 minutes away from the heart of shopper's Hong Kong (think Times Square, Sogo and the brand new Hysan Place); 5 minutes from the high-octane actions of the Happy Valley racetrack and the Hong Kong stadium; 10 minutes from the nightlife and heritage cool of Wan Chai and the same number of minutes from the chic and quirks of Star Street Precinct. In short, everything that makes Hong Kong buzz and hum with energy is right outside. Inside, 98 guest rooms are filled to the brim with sophisticated amenities, offering every comfort for both work and play, including a free smartphone offering unlimited local calls and 3G data, Wi-Fi tethering, a city guide as well as all sorts of interesting info and features. However busy the night gets, the hotel will be your refuge. So when you're tired from a day of non-stop shopping, Rugby Sevens watching or nightlife exploring, return to us, relax and lounge. Our 24-hour front desk and 'Local Ambassadors' have got you covered. How well connected are we? - 6-minute walk to Causeway Bay MTR. - 15-minute taxi ride to the Airport Express Hong Kong Station for direct train connection to Hong Kong International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Ctrip TA so you can book your Butterfly On Morrison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly On Morrison Hotel Hong Kong
- Butterfly On Morrison Hong Kong